Region 213 has advertised with Valpak in June, July and August.
The insert along with the Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file available below serves a coupon for savings on your registration.
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupon is good only for a discount on full price registrations for players in the U-6 through U-14 divisions.
- Discount can only be applied to the first two (2) full price registrations.
- Discount cannot be applied to the $175 FLEX Extra registration fee.
- One coupon per family.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Good only for those applications which are postmarked or received at a registration event between June 1 and August 15, 2013 ("valid period").
- The Region is not responsible for lost, damaged or other reasons why mail is not postmarked during the valid period.
- The Region can change these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notification. However, mail postmarked within one (1) day of the original terms and conditions will be accepted at these original terms as long as all other conditions have been met.
Examples showing how the coupon applies
|Family of Players
|1 U-6, 1 U-8 & 2 U-10
- U-6 & U-8 players: Discount of $10/registration is applied to both. They pay $115/registration (instead of $125/each) = $230.
- 2 U-10 players: It is a one-time $50 for the 3rd player. The rest of the players in the same family are at no charge. = $50.
- Total registration fee: $280
| 1 U-5, 1 U-12 & 1 U-16
- U-5 player registration is $110 and cannot be discounted more.
- U-16 player registration is $140 and cannot be discounted more.
- The U-12 player registration is $125 and can be discounted to $115.
- Yet, there are 3 kids and the one-time fee of $50 is still valid. It is applied to the lowest registration fee. In this case, it is the U-5 registration fee. Thus:
- Total registration fee: $140 (U-16) + $115 (U-12) + $50 (U-5) = $305
Direct all of your questions to the registrar or to our general inbox at email@example.com. It will be directed to the right person and you should get answer within 2 days.