AYSO Region 213 is pleased to announce Registration for MY2014 Fall Season is now open.
The season is scheduled from September 6th thru November 15th.
12:00p to 3:00p
10:00a to 2:00p
1:00p to 5:00p
1:00p to 5:00p
Through July 31, 2014
Tustin Market Place
13703 Jamboree Rd
Bring your questions.
Bring player's proof of age.
See instructions below
Registration Instructions and Tips
Region 213 North Irvine now has 3 ways you can register.
- You can register in person at a registration event.
- You can register by mail.
- You can register online.
In order for our region - and our registration - to be successful, it is important that you follow our three steps for registration. Instructions below.
We went through effort to make the instructions and to keep them simple. Please go through the effort to read them. If they are not clear, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
with questions, and we can try to make them more clear.
Step 1: Complete the Volunteer Survey (required).
Important - Registration includes a required Volunteer Survey. Your child will not be registered without this survey being completed.
AYSO is a great organization, and it is run by volunteers. Over 200,000 volunteers donate time nationally to make AYSO successful. We need parents like you to help out. It can be found at the link below, and takes only a minute or two to complete. *Please take the time to consider what YOU can do to help our organization succeed... Don't just rush through the survey with every answer of No.
Step 2: Apply in eAYSO for your child(ren) to play.
- Log in to eAYSO at www.eayso.org. If you have used eAYSO before, you have an eAYSO account. If this is your first time, The first screen will help you to create your account. If you have troubles with eAYSO, there is dedicated help desk at 866-588-2976, they are very helpful.
- From eAYSO's home screen, choose Application for a new/returning player. If they played in eAYSO before, they are a returning player.
Go through each screen of the player application. This will start with Choosing a Region, and is not complete until you click on 'SUBMIT' at the bottom of the last page. Here are some useful tips for a few of those screens.
Get your Player Registration Form
- Player Information - Provide a Family E-mail address. This is how we will contact you.
- Player Information - Sibling box is used for buddy/coach request through U8. Note, this is a request, not a demand.
- eSign form - This screen is not for printing! This form is where you type your name. This is your eSignature.
- Review form - Doublecheck once more, hit Submit at bottom.
- Online Payment screen - You have choices to pay by Credit, pay by Check, or Print. See Next Step.
- You can access your Player Registration by clicking [Print] either from the Online Payment screen or from the home screen.
- If registering in person or mailing in your registration:
Need to print - only the first page, and only per player. Click the printer icon by the red arrow.
If registering online:
Need to email - when the form comes up, click Export to selected Format, choose Adobe PDF, export.
Repeat application process for additional players.
Step 3: Submit your Registration Packet.
In order for your registration to be complete, we need to receive:
- Volunteer Survey
- Player Registration Form
- Proof of Age
If you will register online (paying with credit card):
- Volunteer Survey MUST BE COMPLETED online
- Player Registration Form emailed to Registrar.
- Payment to be made on eAYSO. Log in, and from the home screen, click [Online payments]. Follow the prompts.
- Proof of age (birth certificate or passport scanned) emailed to Registrar if needed.
If you will register in person:
- It is best if you prepare your registration packet ahead of time. We will, however, have computers available at our event.
- Volunteer Survey MUST BE COMPLETED. Printout of the confirmation suggested.
- Player Registration Form presented. Only need 1 copy, and only page 1, per player.
- Payment needed. Fees listed at bottom of this page.
- If paying by check, payable to AYSO R213. Include player's name on check.
- If paying by credit card, can be paid on eAYSO. Log in, and from the home screen, click [Online payments]. Follow the prompts.
- Proof of age (birth certificate or passport) presented if needed. If you don't have it, you can scan/email to Registrar at later date.
If you will mail in your registration:
- Print out email confirmation from Volunteer Survey. Survey MUST BE COMPLETED.
- Player Registration Form included. Only need 1 copy, and only page 1, per player.
- Payment to be made out to AYSO R213. Include player's name on check. Fee listed at bottom of page.
- Proof of age (photocopy of birth certificate or passport) included if needed.
Mail the complete registration package to:
AYSO Region 213
C/O Fall Registration
14252 Culver Dr Ste A, #206
Irvine CA 92604-0326
Important: The mailing address will NOT accept hand delivered mail.
Confirmation from Region 213.
Once the steps above are complete, our registration team processes your player(s), and will send you a confirmation email requiring one last step by you. This will involve you logging into eAYSO to verify the registration. This process only takes about 30 seconds.
I've Registered, now what?
Here's what to expect...
You may hear from an AYSO representative regarding volunteering for the region. AYSO is a 100% volunteer organization. It's run by people who put in 100's of hours the benefit of the community. Volunteering can take many forms and you don't need to know anything about soccer to help out. This link will tell you more about the volunteer roles.
One to two weeks before the beginning for the season you'll hear from a coach or team parent. He/she will advise about a team meeting, handing out uniforms, practices, and answer questions you may have.
AYSO provides uniforms - a jersey, shorts, and socks. However, parents need to purchase soccer shoes or soccer cleats (not baseball cleats), shin guards, and a ball. Players will not be allowed to play with out shin guards and suitable soccer shoes. You can buy these from most sports retailers such as Sports Authority or Dick's Sporting Goods. The ball size you should pick is based on age:
- Size 3 U5, U6, U7, U8
- Size 4 U10, U12
- Size 5 U14, U16, U19
Wait List Process
Players whose applications are mailed in late are placed on a wait list. As teams are formed, there are usually several teams that will still have room for more players. We use waitlist applicants to fill up these spots. Once teams are filled, spots open up only if players drop out, cancel, move, etc. Players are taken off the wait list and assigned to teams based on:
- How much room is available in the division.
- When the application was mailed to us (we use the US Postal Service postmark date to establish order).
- If the division needs a coach, then a player who comes with a parent willing to coach is automatically taken off the wait list.
We maintain the waitlist through the third week of the season.
- The standard fee for the Fall Core registration is $125 per player.
- There is a discount for a third player if registered at the same time (Irvine Residents Only). (See registrar for details.)
- The fee includes the uniform - jersey, shorts, and socks.
- The fee does not include shoes, soccer ball, or shin guards.
- We accept credit card (via eAYSO), check, and cash.