AYSO Region 213 is pleased to announce Registration for MY2014 Fall Season is now open.
The season is scheduled from September 6th thru November 15th.
Fall Extra players - Registration Instructions and Tips
In order for our region - and our registration - to be successful, it is important that you follow our three steps for registration. Instructions below.
We went through effort to make the instructions and to keep them simple. Please go through the effort to read them. If they are not clear, you can email email@example.com
with questions, and we can try to make them more clear.
Step 1: Complete the Volunteer Survey (required).
Registration includes a required Volunteer Survey. This includes families of children playing in Extra. Your child will not be registered without this survey being completed
AYSO is a great organization, and it is run by volunteers. Over 200,000 volunteers donate time nationally to make AYSO successful. We need parents like you to help out. It can be found at the link below, and takes only a minute or two to complete. *Please take the time to consider what YOU can do to help our organization succeed... Don't just rush through the survey with every answer of No.
Step 2: Apply in eAYSO for your child(ren) to play.
- Log in to eAYSO at www.eayso.org. If you have used eAYSO before, you have an eAYSO account. If this is your first time, The first screen will help you to create your account. If you have troubles with eAYSO, there is dedicated help desk at 866-588-2976, they are very helpful.
- From eAYSO's home screen, choose Application for a new/returning player. If they played in eAYSO before, they are a returning player.
Go through each screen of the player application. This will start with Choosing a Region, and is not complete until you click on 'SUBMIT' at the bottom of the last page. Here are some useful tips for a few of those screens.
Get your Player Registration Form
- Player Information - Provide a Family E-mail address. This is how we will contact you.
- Player Information - Enter zExtra for your location code. This helps identify you as an Extra player, and helps avoid getting non-Extra email reminders.
- eSign form - This screen is not for printing! This form is where you type your name. This is your eSignature.
- Review form - Doublecheck once more, hit Submit at bottom.
- Online Payment screen - You have choices to pay by Credit, pay by Check, or Print.
- Check - The full amount is due in one check. Include player's name/team.
- Credit card, you'll pay once as an initial fee ($125). The balance is due by check or at confirmation. See below.
- You can access your Player Registration by clicking [Print] either from the Online Payment screen or from the home screen.
Need to print - only one copy per player. Click the printer icon by the red arrow.
Repeat application process for additional players.
Step 3: Submit your Registration Packet.
In order for your registration to be complete, we need to receive:
- - Volunteer Survey
- - Player Registration Form
- - Payment
- - Proof of Age
Your registration packet will go to the coach. It must include:
- Volunteer Survey MUST BE COMPLETED online. Print and include a copy of your confirmation email.
- Player Registration Form printed from eAYSO. Click on [Print player form] from the home screen to print. Only one copy per player needed.
- Payment -
Proof of age (birth certificate or passport scanned) emailed to Registrar if needed. Check the DOBV box on the lower right of the Registration Form. If it doesn't say [Y], you need to provide the proof of age.
- Check or money order should be payble to AYSO R213 for the full amount as specified in Fees. Make sure player's name and team is written on the check.
- New! Payment can be made on eAYSO. Log in, and from the home screen, click [Online payments]. Follow the prompts.
- Your initial charge will be the same as the Core Program fees. Print your receipt.
- You will be charged for the balance when you verify your registration. (See Confirmation below.)
Work with your coach on getting the registration packet to him or her.
Confirmation from Region 213.
Once the steps above are complete, our registration team processes your player(s), and will send you a confirmation email requiring one last step by you. This will involve you logging into eAYSO to verify the registration.
- If you paid by check, you should have paid the whole fee.
- If you paid by credit card, this is where you can pay the balance.
- The standard fee for the Fall Extra program is $295 per player.
- There is a discount for a third player if registered at the same time. (See registrar for details.)
- The fee includes the uniform - 2 jerseys, shorts, and 2 pairs of socks.
- The fee does not include shoes, soccer ball, or shin guards. The fee also does not include tournaments or team gear (backpacks, warm-ups, etc.)
- We accept credit card (via eAYSO), check, and cash.