The MatchTrak system is different than SchedulesEtc. I will try to post a more detailed and user friendly description of how to use the system at some time in the future. For now, here are some quick and dirty notes:
- Your log in is your first name, <space>, and last name.
- You use the default password the first time on the system. It would be wise to change it using the link on the upper right of the first (main) screen, although based on the screen warning, it might be best to change it at the end of your first visit.
- Probably the easiest way to look for R213 home games is to use the Quick Search under "Region 213 Available Games" in the left hand column. Selecting by date is probably the most useful search field.
- After you receive your search results, click on the "Reserve" icon on the left side of the row of the game you wish to work.
- On the next screen you may choose which position you wish to fill. If you are working the game for a specific Extra team's credit then select that team in the drop down. Otherwise, its probably best to choose the R213 home team. (I am not sure whether this choice will end up meaning anything at this point.)
- Click "Save & Close" and you should be done.
- Remember to follow the Area Q guidelines and sign up for regional games only until Thursday at 6pm. After that you may sign up for Area Q games that are available.
There is a section in the upper left under My Games where you can look at your past, future, or entire schedule. There is an option when you are looking at your future games to take yourself off of a game. This can only be done until 11:59 pm on the Wednesday before a game. If you need to cancel after this time you will need to contact the Region 213 RRA.
If you have any comments or questions about MatchTrak, then please let me know, and I will attempt to get you an answer