Common Sense Advice
Here is some common sense advice and recommendations to make your photo day experience great:
- Please do not walk on the soccer field. You will be in the background of someone's picture! Stay on the sidewalks and walk around the field.
- Parking is going to be issue. Please allow yourself additional time to park near the community center and to walk across the park to soccer field D (near the corner of Walnut and Harvard).
- No dogs or other pets please.
- Make sure the entire team is there and ready to go about 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time since sometimes they are running ahead of schedule.
- No vinyl banners - the photographers will not allow you to have a vinyl banner in the team picture.
- The envelopes need to be completed before your child shows up. As a recommendation, have the team manager collect all of the envelopes a few days before photo day (at a practice). Then, the team manager brings all of the envelopes and distributes them to the players immediately before they enter the picture taking area. Some extra envelopes will be available at the check-in table. We recommend sending the team manager to the check-in table to get additional envelopes rather than each parent.
- Parents and others are reminded: do not take pictures while the photographers are taking pictures.
- Only players and the coaches are allowed in the picture taking area. Parents are not allowed in the picture taking area.
Photo Day Schedule
Photo day will be September 21st, 2014.
All photos will be taken at Harvard Community Park on soccer field D (the isolated soccer field at the corner of Walnut and Harvard).
The photo day schedule will be posted closer to the actual date. Please check the schedule on Friday evening to be sure your team's schedule has not been changed.