Picture day for the 2014 Fall Season will be September 27, 2014. All photos will be taken at Harvard Community Park on soccer field D (the isolated soccer field at the corner of Walnut and Harvard). Please check the schedule again on Friday September 26 in the evening to be sure your team's schedule has not been changed.
Here is some common sense advice and recommendations to make your photo day experience great:
My name is Kathy Burkett and I am the 2014 Picture Day coordinator for AYSO Region 213.
I am scheduling volunteers for two-hour shifts. The, noon to 2:00 pm (includes a 30 minute break for lunch-lunch not provided) or .
Information on picture day volunteering:
- Please take into account your child's scheduled game that day when selecting a shift as we don't want you to miss their game.
- We are asking volunteers to show up 10 minutes before their shift to get instructions related to their specific position. (Just look for me, I will be in a red shirt (AYSO grey sweatshirt in the morning) and wearing an AYSO cap)
- Please leave extra time for finding a parking spot as the park gets very busy on picture day.
- We are asking all volunteers to wear red shirts, if possible, so they are easily noticeable by the coaches and other volunteers.
- Please provide me with your cell phone number in your reply.
- I will be providing donuts in the morning and cold water throughout the day for all volunteers.
Please let me know if you are able to help on Picture Day and which shift you would prefer.
Thanks in advance for your assistance and I look forward to working with you on the 27th.
You can contact me at email@example.com or on my cell at 949-533-3867