The Region's scholarship program ensures every child gets a chance to play AYSO soccer.
Policies, Restrictions and Limitations
- Scholarships are available for participation on teams in the following programs:
- The recreational (Core) program Fall, Winter & Spring Seasons;
- The Fall Season of the Section 11 Extra program;
- The Winter All-star program; and,
- The Goal Keeping Academy.
- Unfortunately, we cannot grant scholarships for the following programs:
If there are any questions if a scholarship can be granted for a program, then please contact Brian Foster, the Regional Commissioner, at email@example.com before applying to participate in the program.
- Summer Camps;
- Friday Night Futbol; and,
- The Youth Academy.
- Per the Regional Guidelines:
- The Region does not grant scholarships in exchange for voluntary work done by a participant’s parents or guardians. And, the Region does not deny scholarships if a participant's parents or guardians do not or cannot volunteer.
- The Region does not grant scholarships (or the amount of scholarships) based upon parental or player participation in Regional fundraising activities.
Scholarship Request Procedure
Please follow the process listed below to apply for consideration for a scholarship. Allow two (2) weeks for us to complete the process and give you a reply.
- Go to our registration instructions (CLICK HERE to go to the 2013 Fall Registration Instructions) and complete the Player Application for each player. Do not print the Player Application. Export it to a PDF File (which will be saved on your PC - make sure you know where it is saved for the next step).
- Email the PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following brief information in your email:
- Your player application is for "AYSO Region 213."
- A brief explanation of what program - such as "Fall Season, Core or Recreational Program."
- Your contact information.
- Marissa will email back to you forms about your situation to be filled out and returned to her.
Marissa will review your forms. You will receive notification from Brian Foster, the Regional Commissioner, on the results of your scholarship request via email within two (2) weeks.
You will then turn in your PDF application along with the scholarship results email from Brian and any applicable payment to the registrar (following the standard registration instructions).
Questions? Contact Brian Foster, the Regional Commissioner, at email@example.com