Registration Instructions for Region 213
Follow the instructions below to register your child for Region 213.
- Create eAYSO account.
- Log in to the www.eayso.org website.
- Follow the instructions provided. If it’s your first time, usually you choose the option that says your child is new to AYSO and wants to play soccer.
- Apply in eAYSO for your children to play.
- Click on [Application for a new player] if the player has not played AYSO before –or-
- Click on [Application for a returning player] if the child played in previous years –or-
- Skip this step if the child played (Region 213) already this Membership Year (Fall to Summer). For example, if you are signing up for Spring but played Fall, you skip this step.
- Choose the season (program) you want to sign up for.
- From eAYSO home screen, click on [Signup for other programs]
- Pick the proper choice. For example, 1p Fall Rec and 3p Spring Rec are our standard recreactional programs. NIYA, All-Stars, and GKA are a few other specialized programs we have.
- You can choose your payment option as soon as you sign up for the program. You can also skip and come back to Online payments from eAYSO homescreen any time you want.
- Pay for the season.
- Our program is successful because of parents who help out. There are many ways to volunteer.
- Complete our 3 minute Volunteer Survey to find the right spot for you.
If you have questions about your registration status, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.