Registration Instructions for Region 213
To help you register your child for the soccer season, please choose the right option below:
My child is already registered in Region 213 for this AYSO year (starts Fall, ends Spring.)
My child played in another AYSO region in Fall 2014 or later.
My child played in AYSO but that was before Fall 2014.
My child has not played in AYSO before
Your program application gets done in two parts:
- Registration, $20, only once per AYSO year. See step #2 below.
- Sign-up for season / camp / program. See step #3 below.
Follow the instructions below to register your child for Region 213.
- Create eAYSO account.
- Log in to the www.eayso.org website.
- Follow the instructions provided. If it’s your first time, usually you choose the option that says your child is new to AYSO and wants to play soccer.
- Apply in eAYSO for your children to join R213.
This gets done once for each Membership Year (starting in Fall, finishing with Summer).
- If the child played in Region 213 already this Membership Year (such as, played in Fall, registering for Spring), they are already joined in R213. Skip this step. –or-
- If the child has played in previous Membership Years, the info should already be in the database. You just need to have them join for this Membership Year. Click on [Application for a returning player] –or-
- If the child has never been registered in eAYSO, click on [Application for a new player]
- Choose the season (program) you want to sign up for.
- From eAYSO home screen, click on [Signup for other programs]
- Pick the proper choice. For example, 1p Fall Rec and 3p Spring Rec are our standard recreactional programs. NIYA, All-Stars, and GKA are a few other specialized programs we have.
- You can choose your payment option as soon as you sign up for the program. You can also skip and come back to Online payments from eAYSO homescreen any time you want.
- Pay for the season.
- Our program is successful because of parents who help out. There are many ways to volunteer.
- Complete our 3 minute Volunteer Survey to find the right spot for you.
If you have questions about your registration status, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.